• dates and etc ad infinitum

From Damon A. Getsman@1:2320/100 to Nancy Backus on Fri Nov 27 10:19:02 2015
    Re: Re: and this is the next...
    By: Nancy Backus to Damon A. Getsman on Mon Nov 23 2015 18:34:30

Hopefully it happened, and things went well... :)

Well, things seemed to go well, but something didn't click in the chemistry. She said she wants to hang out a little bit more and help me see some of the different places to hang out around here, and to introduce me to some of her friends, but I'm a little hesitant at this point. I was totally ready to take her up on it, but something didn't really seem right at the end of the date. don't know what it was, but her body language was definitely signalling that she was highly uncomfortable. If she was uncomfortable due to something that was doing (I really don't know what else it could've been in the environment we
    were in), I hate to make her stick to showing me around and letting me meet her
    organic farming friend and stuff. I don't know, I suppose I should probably just drop her another email and see what's up with that, frankly and openly.
    Anyway, right now I'm a little bit hesitant to try out any more dating around
    here. There's just too much of a chance right now that I'm going to end up trying to head to Arizona, and I don't want to meet someone, hit it off really well, and then end up having to leave across the country yet again. I wish I had more of a support network and resources here, so that I could be sure I'll be able to stay, regardless. There are a couple of more things that I need to check out on that front, but I don't know how long I could manage with just city/state resources... The VA might be able to help more, but they're so consistently backlogged that I'd probably be better off getting a shopping cart
    and some tarps to make a tent with while my son and I sleep on the softest pavement we can find.

-D
    --- SBBSecho 2.27-OpenBSD
    # Origin: Tinfoil.synchro.net - now at FTN (1:340/200) (1:340/200)
    # Origin: LiveWire BBS -=*=- telnet://livewirebbs.com (1:2320/100)
    * Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)
  • From Nancy Backus@1:2320/100 to Damon A. Getsman on Mon Nov 30 17:08:02 2015
    Quoting Damon A. Getsman to Nancy Backus on 27-Nov-2015 09:55 <=-
    Re: Re: and this is the next...
    By: Nancy Backus to Damon A. Getsman on Mon Nov 23 2015 18:34:30

Hopefully it happened, and things went well... :)

Well, things seemed to go well, but something didn't click in the chemistry. She said she wants to hang out a little bit more and help me see some of the different places to hang out around here, and to introduce me to some of her friends, but I'm a little hesitant at this point. I was totally ready to take her up on it, but something didn't really seem right at the end of the date. I don't know what it was,
    but her body language was definitely signalling that she was highly uncomfortable.

Might just have been something totally not about you... like her body
    getting achy, or something...

If she was uncomfortable due to something that I was
    doing (I really don't know what else it could've been in the
    environment we were in), I hate to make her stick to showing me around and letting me meet her organic farming friend and stuff. I don't
    know, I suppose I should probably just drop her another email and see what's up with that, frankly and openly.

Give her a chance to explain... :)

Anyway, right now I'm a
    little bit hesitant to try out any more dating around here. There's
    just too much of a chance right now that I'm going to end up trying to head to Arizona, and I don't want to meet someone, hit it off really well, and then end up having to leave across the country yet again. I wish I had more of a support network and resources here, so that I
    could be sure I'll be able to stay, regardless. There are a couple of more things that I need to check out on that front, but I don't know
    how long I could manage with just city/state resources... The VA might be able to help more, but they're so consistently backlogged that I'd probably be better off getting a shopping cart and some tarps to make a tent with while my son and I sleep on the softest pavement we can find.

Not the best time of year for that, either... ;( Maybe you should be
    trying to get some help ahead of time from the VA...? Good luck on
    that...

ttyl neb

... Man cannot live on bread alone; that's why there's orange marmelade.

--- EzyBlueWave V3.00 01FB001F
    # Origin: Tiny's BBS - Oshawa, ON, CA http://tinysbbs.com (1:229/452)
    # Origin: LiveWire BBS -=*=- telnet://livewirebbs.com (1:2320/100)
    * Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)