• Star Trek Enterprise Update

From Al Kaiser@1:142/926 to All on Tue May 15 10:14:26 2018
    So I'm almost done with Enterprise. Just wating for Season 4 disc 6 which should arive today.

I got to say for the most part I did not like season 3 and much of season 4. for me too many "continued next episode" episodes. And the seson three whole season story arc was not a good idea to me. I can see now why it was not well received and canceled after four seasons. Yes there were some good episodes in both seasons but they were few and far in between.

I did think that "In A Mirror Darkly" was one of the better stories. I had totally forgotton about it and it was a nice suprise when it came up. I did think that they did not finish the story and perhaps the plans were to do so
    in the 5th, 6th and 7th seasons.

The last disc only contains two episode the rest are special featurs. I'm wating for them and should watch them today or tomorow.

Al Kaiser n1api@cox.net <=-

That's all for now!

Al Kaiser - Meriden, CT, 15-May-2018 at 10:14.
    Fido : 1:142/926 - Internet : n1api@cox.net

.!. Sexual harassment will not be reported, but it will be graded.
    --- Terminate 5.00/Pro
    * Origin: Terminate is now specially built for Internet! (1:142/926)
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Al Kaiser on Wed May 16 12:47:25 2018
    Re: Star Trek Enterprise Update
    By: Al Kaiser to All on Tue May 15 2018 10:14 am

I did think that "In A Mirror Darkly" was one of the better stories. I had totally forgotton about it and it was a nice suprise when it came up. I did think that they did not finish the story and perhaps the plans were to do so in the 5th, 6th and 7th seasons.

The two stories that stand out are that one and the story where Archer loses his memory after the Zindi destroyed Earth.
    --- SBBSecho 3.03-Win32
    * Origin: http://realitycheckbbs.org | tomorrow's retro tech (1:218/700)
  • From Ray Quinn@1:214/22 to Kurt Weiske on Sun May 27 16:13:00 2018
    Kurt Weiske wrote to Al Kaiser <=-

Re: Star Trek Enterprise Update
    By: Al Kaiser to All on Tue May 15 2018 10:14 am

I did think that "In A Mirror Darkly" was one of the better stories. I had totally forgotton about it and it was a nice suprise when it came up. I
    id
    think that they did not finish the story and perhaps the plans were to do so in the 5th, 6th and 7th seasons.

The two stories that stand out are that one and the story where
    Archer loses his memory after the Zindi destroyed Earth.

I like both of those, too. I just started watching them again on Netflix (Season 1) for the (likely) 6th time. I still havent watched the latest rebooted movie and I do have ALL the movies on disc, from Star Trek: The Motion Picture to whatever the latest one is called.

I just finished watching Voyager and went through TNG just before that. It was TOS and DS9 before that. Time to start over again...

... "Keyboard?! How quaint" Scotty Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
    === MultiMail/Win32 v0.50
    --- SBBSecho 3.04-Linux
    * Origin: US 99 BBS | Visalia, CA | bbs.quinnnet.org (1:214/22)