• Roswell UFO Festival

From Aaron Thomas@1:2320/100 to All on Fri Aug 21 18:16:02 2015
    1.71.5.204-B20160823
    Did anyone else go to the Roswell UFO festival this year? This year was my first, and I loved it! I did NOT get a chance to go listen to the speakers though. Did I miss anything good?

BTW: If you go next year, go for it, it's a blast, but don't bother with the UFO museum! It's got nothing more than the information already available online, and a few cheaply made exhibits.

And I know fireworks are fireworks, but at the UFO festival, they set them off from like 8 different locations all at the same time, making it more unique.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
    # Origin: www.darkrealms.ca (1:229/426)
    * Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)
  • From Allen Prunty@1:2320/100 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Aug 31 00:03:52 2016

Hello Aaron!

21 Aug 15 18:16, you wrote to all:

Did anyone else go to the Roswell UFO festival this year? This year
    was my first, and I loved it! I did NOT get a chance to go listen to
    the speakers though. Did I miss anything good?

My cousin was there... you might have bumped into her. I always liked to listen to Rosemary Ellen Guiley. I used to subscibe to her earthnews website, but it appears she took it down.

I also like Major Ed Danes. I've seen some things when I lived on post housing

at Ft. Knox. I've seen craft acutally hover above the Gold Vault. It has been

rumored that the US National Gold Vault actually stores a lot more things than gold. It's right there at the airfield... surrounded by a minefiled. THey say

it goes down into the ground over 50 building floors deep.

BTW: If you go next year, go for it, it's a blast, but don't bother
    with the UFO museum! It's got nothing more than the information
    already available online, and a few cheaply made exhibits.

Most of the stuff in that museum is fake... to call it a museum at all is saying much.

And I know fireworks are fireworks, but at the UFO festival, they set
    them off from like 8 different locations all at the same time, making
    it more unique.

You haven't seen fireworks until you see the Thunder over Louisville Show. They

launch up and down the Ohio River off of Three Bridges and at least four barges. It's something to see... and we have seen UFOs during that airshow / fireworks show too.

Allen

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20160322
    # Origin: LiveWire BBS -=*=- telnet://livewirebbs.com (1:2320/100)
    * Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)