• Re: More of my philosophy about the global survey on the wages ofworkers in the technology sector..

From volurlocatedatviljandi@volurlocatedatviljandi@mail.ee to comp.programming on Tue Jan 17 03:56:27 2023
    From Newsgroup: comp.programming

Hey. Can You help me out with 1600 $'5 ? Can You create me this magically ? If you can, then create the m0ney on one of my r00m'5 tables. Thank YoU in advance!
    Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Esmaspäev, 9. jaanuar 2023 kl 18:40:24 UTC+2:
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the global survey on the wages of workers in the technology sector..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

The levels.fyi platform has published the contents of the 2022 edition of its global survey on the wages of workers in the technology sector. North America appears as the most attractive destination for software engineers with median salaries ranging from $200,000 for beginners to $1 million for team leaders. Some European destinations also seem to be attractive for stakeholders in the sector if we refer to the data of the study. The report lists a dozen of them, including France.

You can read more here in the following article(And you have to translate it from french to english):

https://emploi.developpez.com/actu/340072/Certains-ingenieurs-du-genie-logiciel-percoivent-des-salaires-variant-entre-200-milles-et-1-million-de-en-Amerique-du-Nord-selon-une-enquete-qui-ne-liste-pas-la-France-dans-le-top-10-europeen/

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.
    --- Synchronet 3.20a-Linux NewsLink 1.113