• =?UTF-8?Q?=E3=80=90Cheats=E3=80=91_My_Hotpot_Story_Unlimited_money_and_Gem?==?UTF-8?Q?s_android_iOS?=

From Margaret Osman@margaretosman3@gmail.com to comp.sys.cbm on Sun Dec 3 06:56:03 2023
    From Newsgroup: comp.sys.cbm

My Hotpot Story Unlimited money and Gems android iOS A restaurant management simulation game called My Hotpot Story has been sweeping the internet community lately. More specifically, this game has been downloaded over 5 million times on Google Play in the short time since its debut. With the help of APKMODY.COM, let's see why this game is so popular! My Hotpot Story is a fictional account of a hotpot restaurant owned and operated by you, the upscale chef. This is a great option for a warm winter lunch enjoyed with the family.
    βœ…πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄πŸ†ƒπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…΄ π‚π‹πˆπ‚πŠ π‡π„π‘π„πŸ‘‰ https://levelupgames.icu/my-hotpot-story
    βœ…πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄πŸ†ƒπŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…΄ π‚π‹πˆπ‚πŠ π‡π„π‘π„πŸ‘‰ https://levelupgames.icu/my-hotpot-story
    If you believe that the proprietor of a busy restaurant spends all of their time at home taking in payments. Then you committed a grave error. Players in My Hotpot Story's hot pot restaurant have to exert every effort. Make schedules for grocery shopping, develop new hot pot recipes, teach servers and cooks, etc. A touch of modernity and history are mixed with a recognizable style to create the retail atmosphere. Chinese doors, well-known for its Chongqing hot pot.
    You start the game as a newly trained chef who has just completed your training. Possess a small sum of money to rent an existing restaurant from someone. They had to sell this abandoned house after going bankrupt with their business. Start the task of clearing away the leftover debris. There are strewn old wooden tables and chairs. The wall paintings are falling apart. Dishes, drinks, and papers were strewn everywhere on the floor. Fortunately, though, players can still make use of the tools that are available because this is an antique eatery. The kitchen and the main house are the two primary sections of the restaurant. The main shop takes 350 coins to clean, while the kitchen costs 200 coins.
    When a guest arrives and takes a seat at the table, the player's task becomes quite easy. A sticky note appears for the personnel to note down the dishes that are requested. Back in the kitchen, bowls of food and spices are set out on the table. The ingredients needed to prepare that dish are chosen by the players. Add to the pot and observe the outcome. To serve customers, place the completed item back on the table in a bowl. After they've finished eating, watch them grab the green coins. A white broom materialized on the dining table as they concluded their meal. Simply click it, and it will tidy up on its own. The dishes and chopsticks were spotless and shining after a white cloud of smoke and dust ascended.
    --- Synchronet 3.20a-Linux NewsLink 1.114
  • From Margaret Osman@margaretosman3@gmail.com to comp.sys.cbm on Sun Dec 3 06:58:24 2023

My Hotpot Story Unlimited money and Gems android iOS A restaurant management simulation game called My Hotpot Story has been sweeping the internet community lately. More specifically, this game has been downloaded over 5 million times on Google Play in the short time since its debut. With the help of APKMODY.COM, let's see why this game is so popular! My Hotpot Story is a fictional account of a hotpot restaurant owned and operated by you, the upscale chef. This is a great option for a warm winter lunch enjoyed with the family.
    If you believe that the proprietor of a busy restaurant spends all of their time at home taking in payments. Then you committed a grave error. Players in My Hotpot Story's hot pot restaurant have to exert every effort. Make schedules for grocery shopping, develop new hot pot recipes, teach servers and cooks, etc. A touch of modernity and history are mixed with a recognizable style to create the retail atmosphere. Chinese doors, well-known for its Chongqing hot pot.
    You start the game as a newly trained chef who has just completed your training. Possess a small sum of money to rent an existing restaurant from someone. They had to sell this abandoned house after going bankrupt with their business. Start the task of clearing away the leftover debris. There are strewn old wooden tables and chairs. The wall paintings are falling apart. Dishes, drinks, and papers were strewn everywhere on the floor.
    Fortunately, though, players can still make use of the tools that are available because this is an antique eatery. The kitchen and the main house are the two primary sections of the restaurant. The main shop takes 350 coins to clean, while the kitchen costs 200 coins.
    When a guest arrives and takes a seat at the table, the player's task becomes quite easy. A sticky note appears for the personnel to note down the dishes that are requested. Back in the kitchen, bowls of food and spices are set out on the table. The ingredients needed to prepare that dish are chosen by the players.
    Add to the pot and observe the outcome. To serve customers, place the completed item back on the table in a bowl. After they've finished eating, watch them grab the green coins. A white broom materialized on the dining table as they concluded their meal. Simply click it, and it will tidy up on its own. The dishes and chopsticks were spotless and shining after a white cloud of smoke and dust ascended.
  • From Margaret Osman@margaretosman3@gmail.com to comp.sys.cbm on Sun Dec 3 07:00:01 2023

My Hotpot Story Unlimited money and Gems android iOS A restaurant management simulation game called My Hotpot Story has been sweeping the internet community lately. More specifically, this game has been downloaded over 5 million times on Google Play in the short time since its debut. With the help of let's see why this game is so popular! My Hotpot Story is a fictional account of a hotpot restaurant owned and operated by you, the upscale chef. This is a great option for a warm winter lunch enjoyed with the family.
    You start the game as a newly trained chef who has just completed your training. Possess a small sum of money to rent an existing restaurant from someone. They had to sell this abandoned house after going bankrupt with their business. Start the task of clearing away the leftover debris. There are strewn old wooden tables and chairs. The wall paintings are falling apart. Dishes, drinks, and papers were strewn everywhere on the floor.
    Fortunately, though, players can still make use of the tools that are available because this is an antique eatery. The kitchen and the main house are the two primary sections of the restaurant. The main shop takes 350 coins to clean, while the kitchen costs 200 coins.
    When a guest arrives and takes a seat at the table, the player's task becomes quite easy. A sticky note appears for the personnel to note down the dishes that are requested. Back in the kitchen, bowls of food and spices are set out on the table. The ingredients needed to prepare that dish are chosen by the players.
    Add to the pot and observe the outcome. To serve customers, place the completed item back on the table in a bowl. After they've finished eating, watch them grab the green coins. A white broom materialized on the dining table as they concluded their meal. Simply click it, and it will tidy up on its own. The dishes and chopsticks were spotless and shining after a white cloud of smoke and dust ascended.