• Football season...

From cr1mson@316:36/8 to All on Sun Jul 17 17:58:09 2022
    Football is approaching... anyone hear of new rules or anything since last year that has been changing. Let's get this echo going. I love me some football.

===

Sincerely,
    Jon Justvig
    Sunflower Region 14 BBS
    telnet://vintagebbsing.com
    http://vintagebbsing.com
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
    * Origin: Sunflower Region 14 BBS -- telnet://region14.org (316:36/8)
  • From Bucko@316:36/40 to cr1mson on Sun Jul 17 15:47:46 2022
    On 17 Jul 2022, cr1mson said the following...

Football is approaching... anyone hear of new rules or anything since
    last year that has been changing. Let's get this echo going. I love me some football.

Haven't heard of any new rules yet, just getting back into Football mode as my baseball season ended when Pitchers and Catchers reported (Pirates Fan).. Looking forward to the next generation of my team (Steelers) first time in 18 years we have a new QB, but I am looking forward to Tribusky and seeing what Pickett is about..

|06Wrong Number Family Of BBS' |07- |03www.wrgnbr.com

... How do I set my laser printer to stun?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: The Wrong Number Family Of BBS' - Wrong Number ][ (316:36/40)
  • From cr1mson@316:36/8 to Bucko on Sun Jul 17 21:16:55 2022
    Re: Re: Football season...
    By: Bucko to cr1mson on Sun Jul 17 2022 03:47 pm

Haven't heard of any new rules yet, just getting back into Football mode as my baseball season ended when Pitchers and Catchers reported (Pirates Fan).. Looking forward to the next generation of my team (Steelers) first time in 18 years we have a new QB, but I am looking forward to Tribusky and seeing what Pickett is about..

Where abouts are you from? I'm from good ol' Kansas; the flatlands and tornados. Yeah, the NFL seems to like always changing everything. I guess I'm supposed to like the KC Chiefs and the Royals, however, for awhile now, I've been really like California as a whole and became a Raiders fan for the last 20 years or more, yeah moved to Las Vegas, however, with their brand new stadium, I'm looking forward to their new talent and see what comes out of their team. Why California... I dunno, just some place I'd love to visit sometime. I don't think I'll ever be too far from home though.

===

Sincerely,
    Jon Justvig
    Sunflower Region 14 BBS
    telnet://vintagebbsing.com
    http://vintagebbsing.com
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
    * Origin: Sunflower Region 14 BBS -- telnet://region14.org (316:36/8)
  • From Bucko@316:36/40 to cr1mson on Sun Jul 17 21:40:02 2022

Where abouts are you from? I'm from good ol' Kansas; the flatlands and tornados. Yeah, the NFL seems to like always changing everything. I guess I'm supposed to like the KC Chiefs and the Royals, however, for awhile now, I've been really like California as a whole and became a Raiders fan for the last 20 years or more, yeah moved to Las Vegas, however, with their brand new stadium, I'm looking forward to their new talent and see what comes out of their team. Why California... I dunno, just some place I'd love to visit sometime. I don't think I'll ever be too far from home though.

I am NY born and bred.. Living here my entire life.. I know the next question will be why the Steelers and Pirates, might as well throw in the Pens, and Penn State also.. My father as a kid liked the Pirates and when the Steelers came into existance in 33' he took them on as his team (they were known as the Pirates then also).. Listening to him talk to my brother and I about the great Pirate players (Kiner, El Roy Face, Maz etc.) we just both took up on it. The Steelers though he followed but they sucked, in 71 when they became good it was natural that my brother and I would start getting all of the Steeler Gear. Jersey's, hats, jackets socks etc.. Been a fan ever since, watch every game on Sunday Ticket, and have been to Heinz Field once and PNC Park once, was also at Three Rivers Stadium once, where I met Craig Biggio in the elevator of my hotel of all places, didn't know the Astro's were staying in my hotel.. That's my spiel...

AL

|06Wrong Number Family Of BBS' |07- |03www.wrgnbr.com

... Consultant: A person who makes good on a salesman's promises!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: The Wrong Number Family Of BBS' - Wrong Number ][ (316:36/40)